Recreational Sports Board of Directors Members
- To aid the staff in developing the budget proposal for the academic year.
- To potentially serve as liaison between the staff and the Board.
- To provide input on students interests concerning where their money goes in regards to the Department of Recreational Sports.
- To gain a better understanding of the students monetary needs and desires concerning the Department of Recreational Sports.
- To hear all requests for the Charter Reserve.
- To reform the budget whenever it is deemed necessary.
Forecast the recreational needs of the University of Florida Community by developing a plan through the year 2023. The plan shall take the following elements into account:
- Public Relations
The Committee shall utilize documents and achievements of the Department of Recreational Sports to assist in strategic planning to meet future needs of the University of Florida Community.
The Facilities Committee is responsible for reviewing the status and condition of all facilities administered by the Department of Recreational Sports. The committee develops long-range plans for facility upgrade, additions, and enhancements and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors.
The Policy Committee is responsible for recommending policies for all aspects of the Department of Recreational Sports to the Board of Directors.