Hazing is a national problem known to impact the health and safety of a wide range of college students engaging in varied types of activities and organizations. Thus, the University of Florida requires all first-time-in-college and transfer students to complete Hazing Prevention 101, an evidence-based course reflecting the best practices in hazing prevention. Through the course, students learn how to recognize and report hazing and steps they can take to prevent it from occurring.
To log in, you will use your Gatorlink username and password (this is the same username and password you use to login to ONE.UF).
Having Problems Logging In?
- If you are trying to log in using a phone or iPad, please try logging in using either a laptop or desktop computer.
- Try logging into Canvas. If you can’t do this, the problem may be with your Gatorlink and not with the course. You will need to contact the UF Help Desk at (352) 392-HELP (4357) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you receive an access denied error you will need to email HazingPrevention@ufsa.ufl.edu with your Gatorlink to to be enrolled in the course.
Who Needs to Take This Course?
All incoming first year students are required to complete the Hazing Prevention 101 course.
How Long Can I Expect the Courses to Take?
Hazing Prevention 101 will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
What Else Should I Know?
- The training is available only to incoming first year students and will become available to start on June 1.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings, but make sure to click on the “next” button after completing a section before logging out. If you do not progress to the next section first, you will have to repeat the previous section.
- If you experience technical problems, click the “help” button to access the 24/7 help center from Vector Solutions.
What if I Have Questions or Concerns about the Course?
Please contact us at HazingPrevention@ufsa.ufl.edu for any course related concerns or questions about requirements or verification.
In the email please include your full name, description of the issue or error message, browser name and version, and screenshots if you have them.
If you have a technical issue, ************.